The Salvation Army Salt Lake City Corps
438 South 900 West
Salt Lake City, UT 84104
Main Office: (801)988-4204
Family Service Office Hours:
Monday: 10:00 am – 11:30 and 1:00 pm – 4:00 pm
Wednesdays: 1:00 pm – 4:00 pm
Fridays: 9:00 am – 11:30 and 1:00 – 4:00 pm
Family Services Offered:
- Emergency Food Assistance – Food Pantry.
- Utility Assistance.
- Daily Meal Delivery (limited availability).
- Back-to-School Assistance for Elementary Children (limited availability)
- Angel Tree Program (Providing Christmas to children & seniors in need).
- Thanksgiving Meal Delivery (Providing Thanksgiving dinner to seniors & families in need).
- Emergency Cell Phone Program (community partners).
- Aftercare Program for those in Recovery.
- Eyeglass Vouchers.
- Spiritual Support/Counseling.
- On-going Monthly Events for Families, Children and Seniors in Need.
- Referrals to agency partners.
To apply for assistance you must provide the following:
- Photo ID for all the adults in the household.
- ID for children (i.e. birth certificate, shot record, Social Security card or Medicaid Card)
- Proof of address (utility bill, etc).
- Proof of income (check stub).
Trackback URL for this entry